If you’re in need of international removals, look no further than Excess International. We’re international movers with over 30 years’ experience in delivering safe, secure and efficient overseas removals around the world.
Door to door international removals
We’re proud to be among the leading international movers in the UK. We’ll take care of everything from door to destination, so you can sit back, relax and await the arrival of your belongings.
In our affordable international removals service, we include
- A move co-ordinator to organise overseas removals from start to finish & answer any queries
- Packers and movers to pack possessions in the best industry approved materials –also provided by Excess International Movers
- International removals loaded onto shipping container or taken for loading onto air craft
- Goods cleared, delivered and unloaded at your new home, office, hotel or other end location – or made available to collect at chosen airport
- International removals fees, customs clearance and terminal fees
Excess International has a well-earned reputation for overseas removals. Our professional service and close attention to detail has won the confidence of both our household and corporate clients. For reliable and adorable international removals, look no further than Excess International.
There are two major transit modes when using our international removals service from the UK. Your budget, end location and urgency for your removals will help determine the most appropriate method for you.
Send Your Removals via Sea Freight
Sea freight is the most economical way to send removals abroad from the UK. Sea is the slowest of the two transit modes, so it’s advised to allow plenty of time for the delivery of your household effects.
The options when using sea freight are:
- Less Container Load: If you are shipping the contents of a small apartment, flat, a small office or even just large furniture items from your house – LCL is the best option for you. Your effects are stowed and secured within a shared container and you will only pay for the space your possessions occupy.
- Full Container Load: FCL is the favoured option for those shipping an entire home or large work offices etc. You will be charged for a 20ft or 40ft container depending on the volume of your international removal .
Get a quote for your international removal from Excess International
Predicted Sea Freight Transit Time: 8 – 14 weeks
Send Your Removals via Air Freight
Air freight is the fastest way to move goods worldwide from the United Kingdom. Air freight removals costs are calculated on the total weight of your load so it is more expensive than sending by sea. It is best if you are sending minimal items of furniture, a one bedroom apartment, or one or two specific rooms. When removals arrive at the end destination, there are a number of options, each varying in cost and transit time.
Predicted Air Freight Transit Time: 5-15 days
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts to find information, access frequently asked questions about the service that you need or send a question in our ‘Ask an expert’ feature and we will send you the answer.
Find a selection of customs guides in our knowledge zone.
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts