Whether you are moving from Cambridge to Copenhagen, Nottingham to Nyborg, Exeter to Esbjerg or even London to Lyngby-Taarbaek, we’ve got you covered.
Why choose Excess International for your move to Denmark?
- We’ll provide you with a personal move coordinator who will organise your move from start-to-finish and offer expert advice.
- Our professional packers and movers are trained to handle your items with the very best care. They will secure all your possessions in industry-approved packing materials.
- We provide a door-to-door international removals service. We will collect your goods from your UK residence, and deliver and unload at your chosen location in Denmark.
- Our removal teams will load your belongings onto your chosen transit method. They will then be delivered and unloaded at your new home, office, hotel or other destination. You won’t have to lift a finger.
- With 30 years in the international removals industry, we have grown to become one of the very best for removals from the UK to Denmark, moving thousands of customers there every year.
How we move your items to Denmark
We offer international removals from the UK to Denmark via two transit options: road freight and air freight. The transit method is entirely your choice. The best mode of transit for your international removals will depend on your budget, schedule, and destination.
Road Freight is the most economical way to ship your belongings to Denmark. If you’re looking to keep moving costs down, this is the best option for you. We will pack and load your belongings in the UK onto a road vehicle and transport them to your chosen location in Denmark.
This method is very cost effective as the price is determined by your overall volume of goods. We can predict a road freight transit time of between 8 and 14 weeks.
If you are looking to transport your goods via road freight, there are two further options you could choose from:
- Exclusive container: Your goods are transported to Denmark, via their own container. It is more direct and your items will reach your destination faster.
- Shared container: Your goods are transported to Denmark, via a shared container, with other customers goods heading to the same destination. It takes slightly longer but is more cost-effective as you will only pay for the space that you use up.
We will pack and load your belongings in the UK and transport them to the airport, where they will be put on a plane heading for Denmark. When in Denmark, our team will organise the pick up and delivery of your goods. There are a number of collection options, that vary in cost and transit time.
This method is the fastest way to move goods internationally. We can predict an air freight transit time of 5 to 15 days.
Air freight transportation costs are calculated by the total weight of your load, therefore it is the most expensive option. This method is recommended to send your small, urgent belongings.
How does our international removal service work?
Step 1: Fill out our online quote form. We will then provide you with a free quote, after surveying your goods via a contactless, video survey app.
Step 2: We will work with you to schedule your move to Denmark.
Step 3: On move day, if you have chosen a packing service, our team will arrive to wrap and pack your goods, ready for your move.
Step 4: We will transport your goods to your chosen location in Denmark
Step 5: The team will unload and unpack your goods for you.
Moving to the UK from Denmark?
Our service also offers international removals for those moving from Denmark to the UK. Whether you are looking to return to the UK, after emigrating to Denmark, or a Danish citizen looking to come to the UK, we can help you move.
Popular destinations for International Removals to Denmark
Gentofte, Hvidovre, Odense, Herning, Horsens, Næstved, Holding, Aalborg, Velje, Roskilde, Copenhagen, Silkeborg, Lyngby-Taarbæk, Gladsaxe, Greve Strand, Aarhus, Randers, Helsingør
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts