International removals from the UK to Cyprus
If you’re looking to ditch the UK and set off to start a new adventure in sunny Cyprus then we can help you get there. We offer a door to door service for convenient international removals from the UK to Cyprus.
Our comprehensive service means you can sit back and allow us to handle every step of your removal.
Our service includes:
- A move coordinator who will organise your move from start-to-finish and offer expert advice.
- Our packers and movers who will secure all your possessions in industry-approved packing materials.
- A team to load your belongings onto your chosen transit method.
- Goods cleared, delivered and unloaded at your new home, office, hotel or other destination.
- The option to collect your goods at the nearest available airport.
- International removals fees, customs clearance and terminal fees.
Why choose Excess for your removal to Cyprus?
- We are part of a trusted international network which allows us to provide a seamless removals service.
- Optional insurance for your goods whilst they’re in transit.
- Door-to-door removals. We’ll collect your items from your UK residence and deliver them to your chosen destination in Cyprus.
- A dedicated personal move manager to handle every step of your removal.
- Different shipping options available to suit your needs, such as sharing a container or having one all to yourself.
- Over 30 years of experience moving people to Cyprus from the UK.
- Professionally trained removals teams to pack and move your belongings safely.
- Full packing service available if you would rather we pack for you.
- We offer the option to store your items for any length of time if you require.
- BAR approved removals company. We are audited for quality and standards by the BAR each year so you can rely on us to provide you with an excellent service.
Your container options
We offer two different options when it comes to how you would like your items to be transported to Cyprus.
With our exclusive container option, you will have an exclusive 20ft or 40ft container to yourself. We will deliver the container to your property and fill it with your belongings in front of you. It will then be shipped directly to Cyprus. This is the recommended option if you’re moving a large number of items and you wish for them to be delivered quickly.
If you’re moving on a budget or you just don’t have that much to take then a shared container might be best. You would share this container with other customers moving to Cyprus too and so only pay for the space your items take up. This service is recommended if you’re not moving too many items and you are flexible on timings.
Our flexible transit options
We offer two modes of transit for our removals to Cyprus; road freight and air freight. The best choice for you will depend on a number of factors, including your budget and your schedule.
Road Freight is the most economical way to send your belongings to Cyprus. If you’re looking to keep moving costs down, this is the best option for you. It’s the most affordable transit method but it’s worth mentioning it’s also the slower of the two options.
Predicted road freight transit time: 8 – 14 weeks
Air freight is the fastest way to move your goods to Cyprus from the United Kingdom. Air freight removals costs are calculated on the total weight of your load so it is more expensive than sending by road. It’s best if you are sending minimal items of furniture, a 1-bedroom apartment, or 1-2 specific rooms.
Predicted Air Freight Transit Time: 5-15 days
4 simple reasons why people move to Cyprus
- The weather: Cyprus is blessed with long, dry summers and short, mild winters. The sun shines around 89% of the time, offering plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy it!
- High education standards: There are several international schools on the island with extremely high-quality standards. Children will not only have the advantage of receiving a good education, but they will also have the benefit of growing up and developing in an international culture.
- Peaceful: Cyprus is a very safe country and has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe.
- Employment opportunities: Several large, international companies have chosen to relocate to Cyprus, due to their low tax rates. This has provided a healthy number of job opportunities for those looking to move to the island.
Popular destinations for International Removals to Cyprus
Agios Dometiosm, Germasogeia, Lemesos, Livadia, Nea Pafos, Aglantzia, Levkosia, Kyrenia, Dali, Paphos, Nicosia, Limassol, Latsiá, Géri, Paralímni, Énkomi, Larnaka, Káto, Polemidia, Stróvolos, Lakatámia
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts