DOOR TO DOOR CAR SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA
You may think car shipping to Malaysia from the UK can be confusing with a great deal to organise. However at Excess International Movers, we like to take care of things from door to door.
Included in your car shipping to Malaysia quote are:
- Car movers will complete a pre-shipment condition report
- Car is prepared for shipping, in accordance with Malaysia vehicle import requirements
- Vehicle is collected & secured in place on your chosen transit method and shipped to Malaysia
- Your car is made available for collection or if requested, delivered to the kerbside of your desired location
CAR SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA METHODS
Our car shipping to Malaysia costs are tailored to suit individual needs, to ensure you don’t pay for something you shouldn’t be! The quote will be based on location, car size and of course, chosen shipping method.
- Roll On Roll Off: RORO is the most cost-effective car shipping method. You will drive your car to the port of origin, ready for our movers to load onto a vessel and secure in place. Upon arrival in Malaysia, your car will be driven from the vessel at the desired port and made available for you to collect.
- Shared Container: When using shared container, your vehicle is shipped alongside other car with safety procedures in place. Shared container is also relatively cheap as you will only be charged for the space your car occupies within this container.
- Dedicated Container: Dedicated is the most costly method of shipping a car to Malaysia. You will pay for the sole use of a 20ft or 40ft shipping container, depending on your car size. However, you are permitted to fill the remaining space with your personal effects, at no extra cost.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS FOR CAR SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA
During our many years of shipping a car to Malaysia from the UK, we have shipped and delivered to countless towns and cities. Although not restricted to, some of our most popular destinations for car shipping include:
Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Klang, Kajang, George Town, Malacca City, Kuantan, Seberang Perai, Shah Alam, Selayang, Ipoh, Muar, Petaling Jaya, Kulim, Tawau, Sandakan, Johor Bahru, Taiping, Kulai, Miri
WHY CHOOSE EXCESS FOR CAR SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA?
We’re proud to say we have built up a reputation as Europe’s leading car shipping company, and we always offer the safest way to import a car to Malaysia – we don’t leave anything to chance.
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts