Quality removals from Canada to UK
If you’re looking for reliable, efficient and personable removals from Canada, look no further than the global shipping experts at Excess International. We’ve been providing hassle-free moves from Canada for over 30 years and have helped thousands of customers move overseas. We’d love to help you too. With our fast shipping times, friendly service and reliable overseas partners, it’s no surprise that we’re among the most trusted removals companies in the UK.
Inclusive in your quote for removals from Canada to the UK:
- A friendly move manager to organise all aspects of your removals & answer any queries
- A team of movers and packers to pack your belongings in strong industry approved packing materials – provided by Excess
- Removals loaded onto shipping container or taken for loading onto air craft, ready for sending to Canada
- Goods cleared, delivered and unloaded at your home, office, hotel or other location. Or, made available for collection at your chosen airport
- Canada removals fees, terminal fees and customs clearance
Transit methods for removals from the Canada to the UK
There are two main transit modes when using our Canada removals service and the best method for you can be determined by three key factors – your budget, end location and urgency.
Sea Freight from Canada
The most economical way to send international removals from Canada to the UK is via sea freight, however it is much slower than air freight, therefore we highly recommend you allow sufficient time for your removals to arrive.
Two options when using sea freight are:
- Less Container Load: LCL is the best sea freight method if you are shipping a small apartment, a one bedroom flat, a small office or if you just need to move a number of large furniture items from your house. Goods are stowed, secured and shipped in a shared container and you are only required to pay for the space your possessions occupy.
- Full Container Load: FCL is recommended if you are moving whole home loads, large family homes or large work premises. You will be charged for and receive a 20ft or 40ft container depending on your removal size. You can fill the container how you wish.
Air Freight from Canada
Although air freight is a more costly way to move goods from Canada to the UK, it is a far quicker and more convenient. All removals from Canada to the UK costs are calculated on the total weight of your consignment when using air freight. It is best if you need to send a one bedroom apartment, minimal items of furniture, or just one or two specific rooms from your home or office, for example. Upon arrival of your removals, there are a few options each varying in cost and delivery time.
DO YOU NEED STORAGE IN THE UK?
At Excess International we realise that you may not be travelling directly to the UK and that you may need a place to store your goods until your are ready to receive them.
Excess International can provide safe and secure warehouse storage within a monitored warehouse facility. This flexible service can be tailored to your needs. You can arrange for onward delivery at a time to suit you and pay by convenient direct debit.
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts