Shipping your goods to Australia
After 30 years of sending goods to Australia, Excess International Movers has grown to become one of the UK’s most reputable goods shipping companies.
We’re experienced in handling consignments of all sizes, from sending household goods to shipping large items, such as a car.
DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING GOODS TO AUSTRALIA
When you choose to ship goods to Australia with Excess International, we make the process as simple as possible. After you appoint us for the job, we take care of everything from the collection of your goods to local delivery.
Inclusive in your shipping goods to Australia costs are:
- An assigned move co-ordinator to answer queries and organise the process of sending parcels to Australia
- Strong shipping boxes to ensure the safest delivery when shipping items to Australia
- Goods collected for loading onto shipping containers & shipped to Australia
- Belongings delivered & unloaded at the door of your new home, office, hotel etc. in Australia
- Shipping goods to Australia costs, terminal fees & customs clearance
To ensure the goods shipping fees remain affordable, our quotes are calculated on an individual basis so you will only pay for the space your goods occupy within a shared container.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS FOR SHIPPING GOODS TO AUSTRALIA
We are specialists at shipping goods from the UK to Australia, and we are able to deliver to many destinations across Australia!
Some of our most popular locations for sending items include:
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Ballarat, Hobart, Bunbury, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Byron Bay, Alice Springs, Darwin, Newcastle, Bundaberg
Sending items to Australia is our forte and no load is too big or too small for our teams. Some of the most popular items we regularly ship to Australia include:
- Clothes, tool boxes, computers, musical instruments, bicycles, sports equipment, furniture, surfboards, televisions, vehicles, antiques and beyond.
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts