Shipping your goods to New Zealand
After 30 years of sending goods to New Zealand, Excess International Movers has grown to become one of the UK’s most reputable goods shipping companies.
We’re experienced in handling consignments of all sizes, from sending household goods to shipping large items, such as a car.
DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING GOODS TO NEW ZEALAND
When you choose to ship goods to New Zealand with Excess International, we make the process as simple as possible. After you appoint us for the job, we take care of everything from the collection of your goods to local delivery.
Inclusive in your shipping goods to New Zealand costs are:
- An assigned move co-ordinator to answer queries and organise the process of sending parcels to New Zealand
- Strong shipping boxes to ensure the safest delivery when shipping items to New Zealand
- Goods collected for loading onto shipping containers & shipped to New Zealand
- Belongings delivered & unloaded at the door of your new home, office, hotel etc. in New Zealand
- Shipping goods to New Zealand costs, terminal fees & customs clearance
To ensure the goods shipping fees remain affordable, our quotes are calculated on an individual basis so you will only pay for the space your goods occupy within a shared container.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS FOR SHIPPING GOODS TO NEW ZEALAND
We are specialists at shipping goods from the UK to New Zealand, and we are able to deliver to many destinations across New Zealand!
Some of our most popular locations for sending items include:
Auckland, Nelson, Wellington, Whanganui, Christchurch, New Plymouth, Rotorua, Tauranga, Hamilton, Dunedin, Whangarei, Gisborne, Palmerston North, Tamaki, Invercargill, Gisborne, Napier-Hastings, Mt Albert, Upper Hutt, Papamoa
Sending items to New Zealand is our forte and no load is too big or too small for our teams. Some of the most popular items we regularly ship to New Zealand include:
- Clothes, tool boxes, computers, musical instruments, bicycles, sports equipment, furniture, surfboards, televisions, vehicles, antiques and beyond.
Check the specific country FAQs
Our knowledge zone is designed to help you find the answers quickly to questions you might have. If you can’t find the answer then use our ‘Ask an Expert’ form to make contact or chat to us on LiveChat on this site.
Related services you might be interested in
Choose from a range of international services from The Global Shipping Experts